Sender:Keith Martin
Date/Time:2008-Sep-28 21:10:00
Subject:Re: A first entry

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: A first entry Keith Martin 2008-Sep-28 21:10:00
Sometime around 28/9/08 (at 09:18 -0500) Caroling Geary said:

>I hope that "pass on suggestions" means that you want suggestions to
>pass on. At first I thought that "pass" meant you didn't.

Heh. Yes, I meant I will let Max know about what people say.
Interesting catch - the other use of 'pass on' isn't unheard of here,
but it is more of an American thing. I know it, but I completely
forgot it. :-)

I was impressed with his cloning too. That road surface helps, but it
was good work. I'm very happy that he's exploring this area. He did a
pair of panoramas as a main part his first year A-level photography
course work:

http://www.panoramapostcards.co.uk/vr/richmond_park/
http://www.panoramapostcards.co.uk/vr/richmond_park2/

He used different projections and made a pair of physical cubes from
his cubefaces as well. It will be interesting to see what he wants to
do for this final year.

-

Erik, thanks - I'll mention the spectral curiosities of the lighting
to him. I knew a bit about the streetlight spectrum but not about the
special effects uses. Interesting stuff...