Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2008-Sep-28 14:18:00
Subject:Re: A first entry

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: A first entry Caroling Geary 2008-Sep-28 14:18:00
I hope that "pass on suggestions" means that you want suggestions to
pass on. At first I thought that "pass" meant you didn't. The one
bright street light shows that something is there and encourages
scrolling around, even if a dark gamma machine dims out the tree. The
color works for me. Good job on the cloning, I couldn't tell.

It must be warmly rewarding to have a son following in your footsteps
and taking advantage of your expertise. So often they go the other way.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net