Sender:Bo Lorentzen
Date/Time:2008-Nov-04 22:19:00
Subject:Re: extensive virtual tour

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: extensive virtual tour Bo Lorentzen 2008-Nov-04 22:19:00
Ya know. Hans, I gotta say this is one time I do agree with you.

Its hugely important that the appetite of the viewer is excited - having a
bunch of less interesting panoramas is truthfully a dis-service to the
customer.  Or at least normally the idea with a virtual tour job is to draw
the viewer further into the experience.

I simply did not manage to stay interested to view very many panoramas. And
the client did not get the value in terms of exposure, maybe because I did
not manage to find something really exciting. ;-)

Totally agree on this one.!

  Bo