Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2008-Nov-04 22:15:00
Subject:Re: SPAM-LOW: Re: extensive virtual tour

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: SPAM-LOW: Re: extensive virtual tour Hans Nyberg 2008-Nov-04 22:15:00
On 04/11/2008, at 23.03, Ricardo Araujo wrote:

> Hans,
>
> No one has to see all the 258 panoramas. Each one can visit the
> panorama
> he/she wants and then choose the best 1, 10 or 25 panoramas. I
> think it
> is very democratic to let the visitor dicide what to see rather
> than the
> "artist".
>
> "The art in doing a virtual tour is to make it as small as possible."
> Nice sentence, but it is your perception and I rescpect it, but I
> disagree. How small is as small as possible???

When you look at a tour like this you look at one
It's uninteresting

You look at one more and it is also boring.

Then you leave.

Unless you are very lucky and happens to start with one of the few
that say you something about the place you never get to se them.

Hans

Hans Nyberg
Panoramas.dk<http://www.panoramas.dk>  Features Fullscreen QTVR from
the best VR Photographers