Sender:Ricardo Araujo
Date/Time:2008-Nov-04 22:03:00
Subject:Re: SPAM-LOW: Re: extensive virtual tour

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: SPAM-LOW: Re: extensive virtual tour Ricardo Araujo 2008-Nov-04 22:03:00
Hans,

No one has to see all the 258 panoramas. Each one can visit the panorama
he/she wants and then choose the best 1, 10 or 25 panoramas. I think it
is very democratic to let the visitor dicide what to see rather than the
"artist".

"The art in doing a virtual tour is to make it as small as possible."
Nice sentence, but it is your perception and I rescpect it, but I
disagree. How small is as small as possible???

Yilmaz,

Nice job. Go ahead!