Sender:AYRTON
Date/Time:2008-Nov-04 22:25:00
Subject:Re: SPAM-LOW: Re: extensive virtual tour

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: SPAM-LOW: Re: extensive virtual tour AYRTON 2008-Nov-04 22:25:00
On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 8:15 PM, Hans Nyberg <#removed#> wrote:

> When you look at a tour like this you look at one
> It's uninteresting
>
> You look at one more and it is also boring.
>
> Then you leave.

I must agree with Hans
that's exactly what happened to me and some friends ...

We began to look and there was just some very empty space ... not too much
to look at, and then the next pano was the same spot and again, and ... we
left the site tour.

Too much panos is justa reason if you can charge a LOT of money, otherwise
it's boring.

It remembered me the google panos, that they shoot every few meters on
streets.
It's so much work for no interesting views at all

Sorry, but no ofense at the work, but this Park cold have a maximum of 25 to
30 magnific panos and would catch much more attention on visitors

best
AYRTON

--
| A Y R |