Sender:texas360dave
Date/Time:2009-Aug-30 19:06:00
Subject:Re: WWP Performing Arts - Written Permissions - Photo Releases

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP Performing Arts - Written Permissions - Photo Releases texas360dave 2009-Aug-30 19:06:00
Good on-topic discussion.  I agree with you.

 From the WWP site the WWP is a "not for profit" organization.  While the WWP Foundation Corporation is generous, it is also charitable in its activities... free web server etc serving the public panorama community.  For this 'WE the community' thank you.

Quote - WWP website page.

"The World Wide Panorama events were originally sponsored by the Geography Computing Facility at the University of California Berkeley, and hosted by The Geo-Images Project. The WWP is now run by the World Wide Panorama Foundation, a California Public Benefit Corporation.

This is a non-commercial project, done simply to create enthusiasm for VR photography, and provide an outlet for our collective creativity."

End Quote