Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2011-Mar-16 20:36:00
Subject:Re: Linking to WWP from facebook

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Linking to WWP from facebook Caroling Geary 2011-Mar-16 20:36:00
Personal preferences are interesting and worth discussing but I don't
see how they are important for WWP unless they have a worldwide
impact. For example I like the Central time zone. But it is not World
Wide. I don't tweet. But social media are incredibly important and my
untweets won't stop lots of happy tweeters. I like WWP because it
reaches out. If it is just a platform for a few individuals, serving
their personal needs and limited to their narrow visions then in my
view, it has failed. Making WWP accessible does not mean changing the
Yahoo group or the WWP web pages.

In any case, I thank Erik Krause for his linking suggestions. I'll
get to work making my own pages more accessible. OG.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net