Sender:owner
Date/Time:2011-Mar-17 12:05:00
Subject:Re: Linking to WWP from facebook

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Linking to WWP from facebook owner 2011-Mar-17 12:05:00

I certainly wasn't suggesting moving anything away from Yahoo or theses lists.
But I was suggesting that we make the WWP audience a bit bigger.

My live panos on my Facebook feed has been the first introduction to panography for many of my friends and their friends. They have shared my content with others and now I have viewers of my panos that can spread the work, and so on...and I get positive feedback that the WWP site doesn't offer.

 Regardless of what you might think of Facebook(or other social networking stuff), it is an avenue to share your stuff. Nobody say you have to go down it.
Shawn