Sender:prague
Date/Time:2011-Mar-17 14:49:00
Subject:Re: Linking to WWP from facebook

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Linking to WWP from facebook prague 2011-Mar-17 14:49:00
going totally offtopic...

luca, facebook is very nice for keeping contact with people who are *not* in your neighborhood.

anyway, it is just another service, and you either like it or you don't.

being a zealot one way or the other is a bit silly. it's not going away and like any other tool it has its benefits and hazards. use it for the benefits and minimize the hazards and you use technology wisely. complain that it's all crap and you are in danger of becoming a grumpy old man who loses touch ;-)

anyway, this is off topic. sorry ;)