Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2011-Mar-17 08:33:00
Subject:Re: Linking to WWP from facebook

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Linking to WWP from facebook Erik Krause 2011-Mar-17 08:33:00
Am 16.03.2011 17:39, schrieb luca vascon:
> Also if panoramic discussions will move there and close the yahoo and
> external forums, I'll not follow.

Me neither, as you may know. I hate web based forums and all this. I
didn't even suggest to have a "Like" button on WWP pages (and I'd vote
against that if it would be discussed since it would introduce the
character of a competition which the WWP has decided *not* to be). But
on the other hand I don't think participating in FB is objectionable.
Anyone who wants should play there...

And if you have a business selling things to younger people you ought to
be there. In this context a friend placed a link to one of my WWP
submissions and I wondered where the thumbnail is...

--
Erik Krause
http://www.erik-krause.de