Sender:Fiore Cappone
Date/Time:2005-Jan-08 11:21:00
Subject:R: March 2005 WWP topic: ecology

wwp@yahoogroups.com: R: March 2005 WWP topic: ecology Fiore Cappone 2005-Jan-08 11:21:00
On [DATE], "[NAME]" <[ADDRESS]> wrote:

> On Thursday, January 6, 2005, at 07:59 PM, Willy Kaemena wrote:
>

>> Hi
>>
>> that I think is a brilliant idea,  We are able to capture the  existing
>> problems  of this world in a form  which will be able to make it  clear
>> and "feelable"  to the visitors of the site all over the world. We
>> could go to places  where many people are not going and make them aware
>>   in a very realistic form.
>>
>> Willy
>>
>> On Jan 6, 2005, at 18:53, Caroling wrote:
>>

>>>  I'm hoping there is another WWP on the horizon in March.
>>>  I'm still waiting to hear some reviews of our wonderful Sanctuary
>>> project. The Press
>>>  Release gave me a taste of the diversity, views of quality and nature
>>> of what we did.
>>>  I'm thinking of doing my own review - equal but different. It would
>>> be nice to get
>>>  some world wide recognition of the value.
>>>  In any case, today this announcement sparked my interest:
>>>  "A top New Zealand researcher is using a prestigious award ceremony
>>> in Christchurch
>>>  to warn that humans face extinction by the end of the century."
>>>  I began to wonder if our world wide vision could be focused on a
>>> topic like "Ecology -
>>>  is our world at risk?". I could imagine people finding instances of
>>> problems, solutions,
>>>  and let's make hay while the sun shines.? I would personally welcome
>>> the challenge to
>>>  find a way to photograph local ecological choices, whether good, bad,
>>> or both. At
>>>  least it would be a relevant topic and might get interest in world
>>> wide media.
>>>  To me, the fact that we are cooperating in spite of local differences
>>> makes us special.?????????????????
>>>
>>>  ????????????
>>>
>>>  Professor Peter Barrett
>>
> Plenty of ambiental problems here in my country, difficult to
> visualize, but plenty of them.
> What causes me more negative impact  is the kind of low quality
> architecture people are using in villages of the interior country,  in
> contrast with all kind of excess in our capital. To much differences.
> The part of the country that has more potential, is being lost for the
> non existent-planning or mediocre planning.
> Landscape invaded by caotic housing, caotic rock extraction etc, and
> now the Aero-towers fever, as if there was no energetic alternatives.
> I have photographed in VR a complete village at Alentejo

Let us see your work, please give us the url
Ty

Fiore

that is now
> under the waters of Guadiana river (Aldeia da Luz) after Alqueva dam
> construction.

Fiore Cappone ? VRPlace 360?
[ Via G. Gronchi, 21  ?  87100 Cosenza (CS)  ?   p. (+39) 0984.390989 f.
(+39) 06.233213164  e. #removed# - #removed# ]
http://www.vrplace.com ? http://www.vrcosenza.it ? http://www.fototribe.net
Yahoo! Messenger : fiorecappone ? AIM : wiredmanita