Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2019-Mar-26 08:11:00
Subject:Re: 15 years anniversary of WWP

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: 15 years anniversary of WWP Erik Krause 2019-Mar-26 08:11:00
Am 26.03.2019 um 00:10 schrieb Fernando Costa Pinto:
> Dears, World Wide Panorama is a treasure and I think it would be a kind of
> a crime to let it dissipate ..,, this is a record made by amazing
> panographers pioneers on this technology  ...this simply can't stop or much
> less be lost .. dissipated. Now as we see the drama of a danger of losing
> it ..we need to do something urgently. I am suggesting looking for a
> sponsor that at least can pay the work of maintenance by someone.  Maybe a
> letter should be written to potential sponsors ..ask yourselves for
> potential sponsors ...

Fernando, I don't think this is a matter of money currently. The server
is paid by Don Bain and a lot of users here expressed their whish to
help. The problem is that there is currently no person in charge. But
Don Bain knows about the problem and I'm confident this will be sorted
out as soon as he finds some time.

--
Erik Krause
http://www.erik-krause.de