Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2019-Apr-07 14:34:00
Subject:Re: 15 years anniversary of WWP

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: 15 years anniversary of WWP Erik Krause 2019-Apr-07 14:34:00
Am 28.03.2019 um 01:51 schrieb #removed#:

> I never said a thing about any other archive, or cache or search
> engine.  I've not given a reason and I don't need to. It's my stuff
> that I voluntarily submitted at some point and I voluntarily want it
> removed now. Why is there even a discussion about my motives or
> desires or advice about the way the internet works, none of this
> discourse makes any sense to me.

There is no live in danger, is there? So please be patient. We all want
a solution for this.

I was in contact with Don Bain, the owner of the server, who is
currently traveling in the Sonora Desert and had internet access only
for a short time. He will be home next weekend and promised to check and
probably appoint a new administrator.

--
Erik Krause
http://www.erik-krause.de