Sender:Fernando Costa Pinto
Date/Time:2019-Mar-25 23:10:00
Subject:Re: 15 years anniversary of WWP

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: 15 years anniversary of WWP Fernando Costa Pinto 2019-Mar-25 23:10:00
Dears, World Wide Panorama is a treasure and I think it would be a kind of
a crime to let it dissipate ..,, this is a record made by amazing
panographers pioneers on this technology  ...this simply can't stop or much
less be lost .. dissipated. Now as we see the drama of a danger of losing
it ..we need to do something urgently. I am suggesting looking for a
sponsor that at least can pay the work of maintenance by someone.  Maybe a
letter should be written to potential sponsors ..ask yourselves for
potential sponsors ...

Fernando

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 3:27 PM Erik Krause #removed# [wwp] <
#removed#> wrote:

> Am 25.03.2019 um 19:14 schrieb #removed#:
>
> > Evaluating the possibilities for a shift from this mailing list,
>
> At the moment the question is how to manage WWP itself. The mailing list
> (or whatever) comes second.
>
> > would it be a good idea consider also telegram?
>
> What do you have against a mailing list? It serves it's purpose, it's
> unobtrusive, if you'd like to read it online we can mirror it to nabble
> like we did with the PanotoolsNG list. But all that isn't important
> currently.
>
> --
> Erik Krause
> http://www.erik-krause.de