Sender:Fernando Costa Pinto
Date/Time:2019-Mar-25 18:11:00
Subject:Re: 15 years anniversary of WWP

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: 15 years anniversary of WWP Fernando Costa Pinto 2019-Mar-25 18:11:00
ok ok calm down no zap zap rsrsrs

zap and email is private ..facebook is public ...it"s  different...

So in what point are we? Erik, did you call Markus?
I insist the wwp should have a patron, a sponsorship, whatever, to maintain
and improve this unique collective and stunning art collection.  Maybe
introducing things that we rejected before like $$$ prizes for best
artists......competition can stimulate creativity..can give some fun ..
I am in Brazil ..we almost become a Venezuela ..the country is
completely broken, is falling apart. I have no condition to search for a
sponsorship ..but most of you that are in EU or in America I am sure it is
possible to find..

F.

--
71 9906 9966 vivo whatsapp e Viber