Sender:Fernando Costa Pinto
Date/Time:2019-Mar-24 20:34:00
Subject:Re: 15 years anniversary of WWP

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: 15 years anniversary of WWP Fernando Costa Pinto 2019-Mar-24 20:34:00
Hi Eric, yes please call Markus....

Please don't let this wonder die ...... I too will return in the 15Th
anniversary ..

keep strong wonderfull people..I can only give moral support..and a promise
to return
I am sure that support from some  museum is possible, Some financial
support could be interesting ..even to give prizes ..to stimulate the
participants
But this amazing register simply can' t disappear ...we need to unite..

Fernando

Livre
de vírus. www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>