Sender:kathyw
Date/Time:2019-Apr-06 20:01:00
Subject:Re: 15 years anniversary of WWP

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: 15 years anniversary of WWP kathyw 2019-Apr-06 20:01:00
> On sob., apr. 6, 2019 at 20:50, #removed# [wwp]
> <#removed#> wrote:
>
> Your answer does not address my question.
>
> All I asked was how to remove my info from the WWP site.

At the moment you are in the same boat as the rest of us. Waiting for *someone* with access to the server to fix whatever is broken so we can log in. At the moment *no-one* here can log into the back end of the site to do *anything*! Once log-ins are restored you should be able to go in and remove your stuff yourself?

KathyW.