Sender:pedro_silva58
Date/Time:2005-Mar-26 09:51:00
Subject:Re: i'm in! feedback please...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: i'm in! feedback please... pedro_silva58 2005-Mar-26 09:51:00
brooks,
thanx for the pat in the back, it does feel good (although i'm still
waiting for critical comments, as i tend to learn more from them).
regarding the size, both panos (small and fullscreen) are smaller than
hans recommends in msg 3006 (simply because i made the panos before
his msg), which helped cut down on size.   also, since i don't have
any software that makes the mov with different tile compressions, i
gaussian blurred the sky prior to converting.  i didn't actually test
the effect, but i'm sure it helped achieve a reasonable size.
cheers,
pedro