Sender:pedro_silva58
Date/Time:2005-Mar-26 10:29:00
Subject:Re: i'm in! feedback please...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: i'm in! feedback please... pedro_silva58 2005-Mar-26 10:29:00
yes, peter, it _is_ a very nice cap indeed!
in fact, i would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who
have made my pano hobby possible and enjoyable, by writing all kinds
of software -- and especially those who make it freely available.  and
that of course includes the nice chap who wrote the captext action ;-)
yes, i realize it is possible to change a few things here and there.
i'm planning to make some changes next time, such as adding some
transparency, but since this was my first use of your action...
cheers,
pedro