Sender:pedro_silva58
Date/Time:2005-Mar-27 08:27:00
Subject:compression WAS Re: i'm in! feedback please...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: compression WAS Re: i'm in! feedback please... pedro_silva58 2005-Mar-27 08:27:00
thank you for your responses and contributions.

hans, i'm not one to argue with the experts, but i'm not sure what you
mean by "optimal compression".  for example, to the left of the
initial view of my pano there's a small tower with a window.
comparing my big pano with your (smaller) version, yours has lots of
compression artifacts not present in mine.  many more elsewhere.
sure, yours is much smaller, but optimal?
i look forward to further enlightening from the experts ("religious"
wars aside).

cheers,
pedro