Sender:Dave 360texas.com
Date/Time:2005-Sep-28 22:18:00
Subject:Re: Image width / 96 and height

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Image width / 96 and height Dave 360texas.com 2005-Sep-28 22:18:00
I agree.  decisions, decisions.

I did have a read of the URL. I returned more confused.  I think
your answer of cubed face size is of great help. It would be
interesting if we could do a hyper-jump from what the information in
the URL link.. to PTgui and pano2qtvr notation.  Ptgui uses alot of
the information in the URL.  Pano2qtvr uses cube face dimensions. I
do realize that cylinder results are quite different than those who
shoot 4 with a Sigma 8. I hope there is simple translation for the
spherical imaging group?

Perhaps your tile size examples of "768x768 (less ugly) for the
small panorama, and 1480x1480 for the fullscreen one" will help us.

Thank you.

dave [at]360texas [dot] com

--- In #removed#, Markus Altendorff <#removed#>