Sender:Robert C. Fisher
Date/Time:2004-May-26 05:38:00
Subject:Re: WWPano: another world wide panorama, anyone?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWPano: another world wide panorama, anyone? Robert C. Fisher 2004-May-26 05:38:00
On May 25, 2004, at 5:08 PM, Roger Howard wrote:
>  Hey, there's hardly enough culture in this town for TWO
> panographers...
>  jeez, what if someone else pops up. :)

Well then we'll just have to have a few beers.

>  To be fair, I've been shooting all of the cultural/monumental sites
>  around town I can find (working at The Getty I had an easy place to
>  start)... I think I might do a roadtrip and see how many actual UNESCO
>  sites in the Southwest I can cover in that one weekend. Good excuse
> for
>  a vacation anyway...

I thought about doing that but it might be more interesting to try to
find something around here. Maybe we should see having a get together
and see if anyone will show up. Down in Anaheim a couple of weeks ago
only Loren and I showed up for get together of 360 types, I know
there's more than that. Where is everyone?

>  -R

Cheers
Robert C. Fisher
QTVR Photography/Cinematography