Sender:Roger Howard
Date/Time:2006-Jun-15 21:09:00
Subject:Re: My garden site

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: My garden site Roger Howard 2006-Jun-15 21:09:00
On Jun 15, 2006, at 11:12 AM, Mickael Therer wrote:

> wwp or not it's a great subject, the largest urban farm
> in the united states about to disappear, by all means go
> shoot some
> http://www.southcentralfarmers.org/

It'll still be my subject - if nothing else, as the death of a garden.

There are other farms around LA and Long Beach, and the city has
already offered other land to the SC farmers, but when you see the
place it's understandable why they aren't ready to let it get bulldozed.

In a minor observation of irony, we thought, it's across the street
from a large warehouse labelled "Food Bank".

-R