Sender:Robert C. Fisher
Date/Time:2006-Jun-15 19:39:00
Subject:Re: My garden site

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: My garden site Robert C. Fisher 2006-Jun-15 19:39:00
Well that garden is no more, the police came in at 5AM Tuesday and
arrested all who wouldn't go and bull dozed the farm. Scum-bag
politicians and back room deals win again. The whole saga is a pretty
interesting story. I had everyone I know call the mayors office to
complain, but I don't think anything will come of it.

Sad ending to a great story.

On Jun 15, 2006, at 11:12 AM, Mickael Therer wrote:

> wwp or not it's a great subject, the largest urban farm
> in the united states about to disappear, by all means go
> shoot some
> http://www.southcentralfarmers.org/
>
> -m

Cheers