Sender:Robert C. Fisher
Date/Time:2006-Jun-15 23:42:00
Subject:Re: My garden site

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: My garden site Robert C. Fisher 2006-Jun-15 23:42:00
I really hate being a cynic. I was talking to someone from Virginia a
few weeks ago and we discussed LA, I've lived here 20 years and am
from NC, I said the best way to describe it is being in blender all
the time. Too much of everything.

I know a lot of people who couldn't take it here and moved back to
where ever they came from. There's lots good about here and just as
much bad so it's a toss-up. But you can have experiences you would
never have anywhere else (good for the most part).

You know we should try to organize a local pano meeting again, what
do you think?

On Jun 15, 2006, at 3:51 PM, Roger Howard wrote:

> On Jun 15, 2006, at 2:25 PM, Robert C. Fisher wrote:
> > How else do poor people get attention? No one will pay attention
> > unless a celebrity takes up the cause. Does this sound too cynical?
>
> Dude, we live in LA - if you're not cynical you're not breathing.

Cheers
Robert C. Fisher
QTVR Photography/Cinematography
www.rcfisher.com