Sender:A Y R T O N
Date/Time:2004-Jul-27 00:19:00
Subject:Re: Future of the World Wide Panorama - Part One

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Future of the World Wide Panorama - Part One A Y R T O N 2004-Jul-27 00:19:00
First of all, Congratulations
-I'll try to keep participating everytime
-4 times a year sounds perfect to me
-One weekend each time, sounds good too
-All 3 domains are perfect, very good idea
-Just QuickTime is wonderfull. No ipox pls.
-Just remember that your idea about "all summer long" is not VALID all
over the world. Like here in South America now is WINTER !!! And I
agree with Landis  that such a wide time-event will weak the "event"
nature of the project.

So Keep on movin !   :- )
Sincerely

Ayrton Camargo