Sender:Josh
Date/Time:2008-Jun-05 14:23:00
Subject:Re: ZKM globorama hassle

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: ZKM globorama hassle Josh 2008-Jun-05 14:23:00
--- In #removed#, "Bo Lorentzen" <bo@...> wrote:

> YES definitely - my daily experience is different.
>
> Most photographers is proud to be asked but to not give pictures for
> immortality, this process simply do not pay the rent.
>
> To those of us who sell our images - this event is bothersome.
>
> Clearly you are thrilled that somebody liked your stuff and stole
it.  Good
> for you, but it does not pay my rent.!
>   Bo

Okay Bo, maybe it's because I am German and can't express myself
clearly enough in english language.

I am not thrilled by anyone or anything who steals my stuff or anyone
elses stuff. Did that reach you?

Your job pays your rent. Good. Do the panos you published at WWP pay
your rent? ZKM Lintemann has raised an arts project - and you could
have supported it instead of torpedo it.

I can also NOT live on immortality - of course this was kind of a joke
by the publisher, wanting to say, that such a book would not be
possible to be released without the support of the photographers. Yes
I call it SUPPORT - you seem to call it stupidity.

I appeal to you: make a distinction between commercial and arts use.
Maybe then you can look at it all in a more calm way.

Cheers
Josh