Sender:pete
Date/Time:2008-Jun-05 14:38:00
Subject:Re: ZKM globorama hassle

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: ZKM globorama hassle pete 2008-Jun-05 14:38:00

> Your job pays your rent. Good. Do the panos you published at WWP pay
> your rent? ZKM Lintemann has raised an arts project - and you could
> have supported it instead of torpedo it.

and they could of asked permision to use the images !!  Both images I
have on the WWP have made me money.

> I can also NOT live on immortality - of course this was kind of a joke
> by the publisher, wanting to say, that such a book would not be
> possible to be released without the support of the photographers. Yes
> I call it SUPPORT - you seem to call it stupidity.

Stupidity YES !!!  Looks like a good project, they were STUPID because
they didn't get the permision of the photographers !

> I appeal to you: make a distinction between commercial and arts use.
> Maybe then you can look at it all in a more calm way.

Looks like they could make money out of it to me, so - commercial, art
or both?  Even if they are not making direct money out of it, they will
benifit in one way or another.

Pete
www.sphereworks.co.uk