Sender:Sacha Griffin
Date/Time:2009-Mar-27 15:47:00
Subject:RE: Did not shoot Diversity - But I did

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: Did not shoot Diversity - But I did Sacha Griffin 2009-Mar-27 15:47:00
Not more but very close and also as surprising as a salty Danish licorice
candy.

Brazil 7500-7600 km

Denmark 7300 km
India 5700 mainland 7600 including other territories.

Sacha Griffin

Southern Digital Solutions LLC

http://www.southern-digital.com

http://www.seeit360.net

GMAIL IM: #removed#

404-551-4275

From: Hans Nyberg <#removed# <mailto:hans%40nyberg.com> >
Subject:  Did not shoot Diversity - But I did
To: #removed# <mailto:wwp%40yahoogroups.com>
Date: Friday, March 27, 2009, 3:35 PM

With a nasty influenza virus last weekend I never got out to shoot

the Diversity I had planned.

However before that I had been on a tour to get some inspiration and

shot one single panorama from a place which I have been shooting at

for many years planning to do a virtual tour.

While stitching this pano an idea occurred to me and I discovered

that I had shot the perfect Diversity pano.

And of course it also inspired me to stitch some more of the panos I

made from the place during the last 10 years.

http://www.panorama s.dk/kaloe- slot/

Hans

Hans Nyberg