Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2009-Mar-28 13:27:00
Subject:Re: Did not shoot Diversity - But I did

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Did not shoot Diversity - But I did Erik Krause 2009-Mar-28 13:27:00
Am Friday, March 27, 2009 um 23:23 schrieb Hans Nyberg:

> Danish coastline was measured as long ago as 1906 on the official
> Map of Denmark.
> The result was 936.86   Danish mil.
> As one Danish mil is 7.532,48 meters the result was 7049km.
> The current official according to CIA is 7.314
>
> I can not see why  there should be any doubt about this.

This was long, long before Benoit Mandelbrot's provoking speech about
the length of the british coastline. See the link by Uri or original
paper here (PDF): http://tinyurl.com/czdz89

No offense meant, but it is you who proudly state the length of the
danish coastline on the page...

Your panoramas are fantastic, as ever! Something to dive into and get
immersed in the best sense of the word...

best regards
--
Erik Krause
Offenburger Str. 33