Sender:ptgroup
Date/Time:2009-Mar-27 19:47:00
Subject:Re: Did not shoot Diversity - But I did

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Did not shoot Diversity - But I did ptgroup 2009-Mar-27 19:47:00
Some coastlines - if someone is interested:
Turkey :  8.300 km
(http://www.turkishconsulategeneral.us/abtturkey/cypr/geog.shtml)
German:  2.380 km (http://lcweb2.loc.gov/frd/cs/profiles/Germany.pdf)

My contibution to diversity :

http://tinyurl.com/cr3lsj

:) Give some hope during this grey days - like Hans' contribution too. :)

Ciao
Mike
----------------------------
360? VR Fotografie:
http://www.360de.de

NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
http://www.abstraktfoto.de
-----------------------------
  -----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----
  From: Hans Nyberg <#removed# <mailto:hans%40nyberg.com> >
  Subject: Did not shoot Diversity - But I did
  To: #removed# <mailto:wwp%40yahoogroups.com>
  Date: Friday, March 27, 2009, 3:35 PM

  With a nasty influenza virus last weekend I never got out to shoot

  the Diversity I had planned.

  However before that I had been on a tour to get some inspiration and

  shot one single panorama from a place which I have been shooting at

  for many years planning to do a virtual tour.

  While stitching this pano an idea occurred to me and I discovered

  that I had shot the perfect Diversity pano.

  And of course it also inspired me to stitch some more of the panos I

  made from the place during the last 10 years.

  http://www.panorama s.dk/kaloe- slot/

  Hans

  Hans Nyberg