Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2004-Aug-12 22:29:00
Subject:Re: the next theme

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: the next theme G. Donald Bain 2004-Aug-12 22:29:00
If you want to "claim" a bridge go ahead, just post your intentions to
the list. Plenty of bridges to go around.

There are also many unique ways to shoot the same bridge. Here's a
suggestion some of you might want to follow up on -- take a friend who
is interested in QTVR along, and help him/her shoot a panorama. Could
be at the same bridge with a different location, or another bridge
altogether.

Bridges, though everywhere, might be a little less obvious in the
desert. But how about a bridge over a dry river, like the Mojave at
Barstow? Mundane to you, but a revelation to people from different
climes.

Don