Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2004-Aug-13 01:09:00
Subject:Re: the next theme

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: the next theme G. Donald Bain 2004-Aug-13 01:09:00
Good suggestion, and this may apply beyond the U.S.  Print out the web
page describing the WWP event (when I get it made) and take it along
with you. It could lend credibility to your claims.

I have been prevented from photographing office buildings and even a
fountain. The security people usually don't really know why, they just
know (or guess) that it's their policy. I explain to them what I am
doing, give them a business card, invite them to visit my web site, and
usually it is okay. If not, I back off.

I photographed the new Carquinez Straits bridge a month ago, with no
hassle. It is a strategic bridge (Interstate 80), and has security
cameras, but nobody bothered me, even though it took over an hour to
walk across and do three panos.

Don