Sender:ptgroup
Date/Time:2009-Jul-03 06:46:00
Subject:Re: New Flash player

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: New Flash player ptgroup 2009-Jul-03 06:46:00
Pat:
I just uploades an 8K/ 3.1 MB JPG image.
Loads succesfull "as it is .."
KPPano shows the loading bar but instead of displaying:
"...
too large single image ! use other format or multiresolution!
"

It?s not deleted- still in my account.
That happens yesterday with all my lower resolution images too.

Anny suugestions ?

Ciao
Mike
www.360de.de