Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2009-Jul-03 10:24:00
Subject:Re: New Flash player

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: New Flash player Hans Nyberg 2009-Jul-03 10:24:00
On 03/07/2009, at 11.58, Yahoo Account wrote:

> It's more of a speed/order issue, I think. The preview for the
> fullscreens is rather slow - it works fast for the small versions.
> I'll try a few different settings (offline) and see what kind of
> solution I can come up with. The preview should be visible within a
> few seconds. I might have picked a setting where too much data is
> in the preview, which obviously would be bad.

I downloaded the last beta and checked the xml in the QTVR folder.
I can not see that he has any parameters at all for how previews
should be handled.

In reality the pano loads like  a  not streamed pano but instead of
showing a black background it shows the previews.
Talking in QTVR language it has no fast start.

For FPP there is a special parameter used to achive the correct
downloading
It says loaderstreamed which can be activated or deactivated.

As far as I remember the QTVR parser made by Erik Krause did give the
correct download used with KRPano.

Hans

Hans Nyberg
Panoramas.dk<http://www.panoramas.dk>
Features Fullscreen Panoramas from the best VR Photographers in the
World
email:  #removed#