Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2009-Jul-03 09:34:00
Subject:Re: New Flash player

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: New Flash player Hans Nyberg 2009-Jul-03 09:34:00
On 03/07/2009, at 10.55, Yahoo Account wrote:

> Re: the previews from the QTVRs:
> I'm not sure I understand this right - do you mean that they are
> "bad", as in, they should be larger/sharper? Or that it would be
> better to not use the previews at all? I think I could also use a
> flat-sphere single-file representation as fast-start preview, I'll
> look into that.

I mean they do not work as real  previews in  KRPano.
You see the previews until all the panorama is loaded. Then it starts
opening to the fullresolution.

When viewed as QTVR you will open the initial full resolution tiles
immediately  also if you see previews  until each tile is loaded.

I am not familiar with KRpano. They may have a special parameter for
this like FPP has.

Best is to not use previews if it can open like FPP does.
I use QTVR with 3x3 tiling and you see the full resolution image in
seconds even if files are large.

Jook pano here is 3,3mb
http://www.panoramas.dk/US/car-free-times-square.html

Hans

Hans Nyberg
Panoramas.dk<http://www.panoramas.dk>
Features Fullscreen Panoramas from the best VR Photographers in the
World
email:  #removed#