Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2009-Jul-03 09:58:00
Subject:Re: New Flash player

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: New Flash player Yahoo Account 2009-Jul-03 09:58:00
Ah, I think I understand.

It's more of a speed/order issue, I think. The preview for the fullscreens is rather slow - it works fast for the small versions.
I'll try a few different settings (offline) and see what kind of solution I can come up with. The preview should be visible within a few seconds. I might have picked a setting where too much data is in the preview, which obviously would be bad.

This sure is a solvable problem.

Thanks!

-Markus