Sender:geoffrey morelle
Date/Time:2004-Aug-25 09:49:00
Subject:RE: Quick Time

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: Quick Time geoffrey morelle 2004-Aug-25 09:49:00
Hello,
It?s possible to send me a copy of your script to detect presence of
QuickTime player.
I want to create a statistic table of my visitor?

Thanks

 <mailto:#removed#> Geoffrey Morelle
Visites Virtuelles interactives
T?l.  0870.27.36.39 - Prix d'un appel local.
www.geoffreymorelle.com

  _____

De : Bostjan Burger [mailto:#removed#]
Envoy? : mercredi 25 ao?t 2004 08:58
? : #removed#
Objet : Quick Time

I have checked the QT (instaled plug-in) presence in computers in
Slovenia with two different diagnostic program of visitors. The
resoult was almost identical...: I was surprised that only 3.3 % had
instaled QT. The sampling was made on a population od 1000 in a
period of one (1) day. I hope that the diagnostic software was not
precise...

Bostjan

------
The World-Wide Panorama

For more information:
-Visit the web site at http://GeoImages.Berkeley.edu/wwp.html

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129obsm2e/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr
oups/S=1705006496:HM/EXP=1093503505/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http:/compa
nion.yahoo.com> click here

:HM/A=2128215/rand=859236951>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links
*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
#removed#
<mailto:#removed#?subject=Unsubscribe>

*	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .