Sender:Bostjan Burger
Date/Time:2009-Dec-06 09:33:00
Subject:Re: Best of 2009

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Best of 2009 Bostjan Burger 2009-Dec-06 09:33:00
Alain,
please read the "rules": http://www.worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp/practical/Rules.html
Quote: "QTVR and/or JPEG panoramic image format only. Sorry, no panoramas embedded in Java, Flash, or Shockwave formats. We need to be able to simply plug in standardized files and a few text blocks, without the complication of additional code. We also want consistent navigation and interface. The only exception to this will be external sound files. If your artistic vision goes beyond our simple pages, we will provide a link to your site."
:) Bostjan