Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2009-Dec-06 12:08:00
Subject:Re: Best of 2009

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Best of 2009 Hans Nyberg 2009-Dec-06 12:08:00
On 06/12/2009, at 12.44, alain_collet wrote:

> I don't understand your concern about consistent interface.
> It should be the same if I provide the swf file or you create it
> from a jpeg.

Alain

The flashpanoramas at  WWP is not a single swf like Pano2VR.

WWP uses KRPano which like FPP is an xml based viewer,
Hotspots are created in an xml file and with a small png or jpg file
as the spot.

It would be difficult  to use this in a  simple database interface
like WWP.
Remember also that HTML based links on the pages is much more
efficient for you as it also gives you a SEO.

Hans

Hans Nyberg
Panoramas.dk<http://www.panoramas.dk>
Features Fullscreen Panoramas from the best VR Photographers in the
World
email:  #removed#