Sender:Pat Swovelin
Date/Time:2009-Dec-07 22:26:00
Subject:Re: Best of 2009

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Best of 2009 Pat Swovelin 2009-Dec-07 22:26:00
On 12/6/2009 11:32 PM, AC's hamster got loose on the keyboard and typed
...:

> --- In #removed#, Keith Martin <keith@...> wrote:
>>
>> I'm really sorry Alain! This decision was taken for a number of
>> reasons, but the security point is to avoid potential risk to the
>> whole WWP site and the hosting account.
>>
>> I hope you will still upload your 'best of' panorama. And as Hans
>> said, linking to your own site (with your hotspot-rich example) from
>> your WWP page does make a lot of sense in terms of search engine
>> optimising.
>>

> OK, I will put my hat off and go back to QTVR if possible
Please upload a JPG equirect also to allow for future Flash viewer
changes.  It's a required field.  A lot of people only upload an
equirect because they understand that Quicktime as a VR presentation
method is dead and not coming back.

Thanks for participating.

Pat Swovelin
Cool Guy @ Large