Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2009-Dec-08 00:12:00
Subject:Re: Best of 2009

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Best of 2009 Erik Krause 2009-Dec-08 00:12:00
On Monday, December 07, 2009 at 14:30, Pat Swovelin wrote:

> > krpano features an editor plugin to edit hotspots (among other
> > things). Perhaps this could be provided to the users. And of course
> > can QTVR contain hotspots...
>
> That wouldn't allow for future Flash viewer changes if we switch from
> KRpano to the latest and greatest thing that hits the block.

Well, hotspots defined in a XML structure is not so much hidden away
like hotspots inside a QTVR. If the latest and greatest thing doesn't
support externally defined hotspots, may be it's not so great after
all...

If I'd set up a panorama display system, I'd store hotspots in a
database anyway and generate them for the particular viewer
dynamically. Now that QTVR is vanishing it's fairly easy...

best regards
Erik Krause
http://www.erik-krause.de