Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2009-Dec-09 09:25:00
Subject:Re: Best of 2009

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Best of 2009 Yahoo Account 2009-Dec-09 09:25:00

Exactly. Back in the QTVR days, I tinkered on a server-based system that would build the index-color hotspot images for the QTVR hotspot maps based on the vector data in a database (e.g. "URL 1 - 0.5 X /0.3 Y thru 0.6 X / 0.4 Y of image axis"). Never got around to actually implement a complete "build whole QTVR" program from it, it was more of a "can I do that?" thing :)

QTVR still is much faster on "legacy" MacOS machines. A fullscreen Flash display invariably brings my iMac G5 to its knees, while a QTVR of the same size works OK. Not great, but OK.

-Markus
(down with a cold and somewhat clogged in the the head ... :S )