Sender:brooksleffler
Date/Time:2004-Sep-25 05:00:00
Subject:Re: stories, please

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: stories, please brooksleffler 2004-Sep-25 05:00:00
--- In #removed#, Markus Altendorff <#removed#> wrote:

> It's at the times of worldwide panorama events that i notice how
> incredibly boring my corner of the world really is...

Ah, Markus, you just need to see a few other corners.  It sure looks nice to me from the
perspective of California.  I like all of your images, but especially the wooden bridge in the
meadow.

All of you guys are very intimidating -- the stuff you dismiss as inadequate is technically
so far beyond what I can get with my Nikon 4300/fisheye that I'm really reluctant to
submit anything.

Should be a great show.

bgl