Sender:wardnet2001
Date/Time:2005-Jan-22 02:07:00
Subject:Re: viewing a QTVR from a projector on a screen

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: viewing a QTVR from a projector on a screen wardnet2001 2005-Jan-22 02:07:00
I've projected panoramas with a video projector and it is very
effective. Its no more simple than sharing your laptop screen with the
video projector, a normal function of the projector setup.
You may have to to into (on Windows) Display Properties, by right
clicking on the desktop, and selecting the Settings tab, then Advanced
tab, then Displays tab, and clicking on the button which will share
your desktop display with the video projector. Probably this setup
will depend on your video card/video driver.
The projector does not require any plugin, it only requires connecting
to the laptop (or PC).
Once set up the projector will display exactly what would be on your
laptop (PC) screen.

Bill