Sender:Peter McCready
Date/Time:2005-Feb-14 02:44:00
Subject:Re: viewing a QTVR from a projector on a screen

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: viewing a QTVR from a projector on a screen Peter McCready 2005-Feb-14 02:44:00
Walter,

Very interesting to read about your experience of the use of synchronized
projectors at Disney World, Florida 25 years ago.  Such technology is still
very much in use today, as I discovered when shooting Bridges...

http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp904/html/PeterMcCready.html

...last September.  The 360 degree view out of the windows of 'Bridge 1' was
projected onto the wall of a giant circular room, creating an unbelievably
immersive experience (particularly when Captain Woods introduced storm force
conditions that had me holding on for dear life, amongst other things ;)).

Peter

--
Peter McCready
iChat AV videoconferencing (H.263) available upon request