Sender:Helmut Schierer
Date/Time:2005-Mar-20 21:10:00
Subject:Re: adding sound

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: adding sound Helmut Schierer 2005-Mar-20 21:10:00
Bostjan,
so are there MD-Recorders available with a "real" USB-Interface where you
directly can copy your self-recorded audio like any other file? I've never found
  one. Always thought that sony doesn't allow that useful feature.
Can you recommend one, where that is possible?
Until now I'm always transferring the audio via mic-in or line-in (with bleeding
heart because the original quality of an MD-Recorder is superior - also with
self-built microphones I use ...).

Thanks,
Helmut
www.rundumadum.at              Bilder f?r Leute mit Umsicht!

Helmut Schierer                #removed#
Heustadelgasse 1/33                       Tel: +43 1 2806854
1220 Wien, Austria                        Fax: +43 1 2801054