Sender:Helmut Schierer
Date/Time:2005-Mar-20 22:19:00
Subject:Re: adding sound

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: adding sound Helmut Schierer 2005-Mar-20 22:19:00
Hallo Bernhard,
thanks for the advice. Last time I had been looking at that 6 months ago.
Everything sounded like beeing the same copy protection with my (ok my
daughters) Sony MZ-N707 which has USB but is not possible to copy sound REALLY
to PC with USB!
But when things have changed I will give it a look. In the meantime I was
thinking about buying an Edirol R-1. Seems to be an excellent tool, but a little
expensive for recording little sound snippets for panos ...

Best regards
Helmut
www.rundumadum.at              Bilder f?r Leute mit Umsicht!

Helmut Schierer                #removed#
Heustadelgasse 1/33                       Tel: +43 1 2806854
1220 Wien, Austria                        Fax: +43 1 2801054