Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2005-Mar-20 22:34:00
Subject:Re: adding sound

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: adding sound Bernhard Vogl 2005-Mar-20 22:34:00
I didn't notice the Edirol soon enough. So i already bought the Sony.
Considering that you also need a microphone, the Edirol could be cheaper
than the MD/Mic combination:

My rough calculation (upper limit prices):
MD: ~250 EUR, Mic: ~250 EUR
Edirol: ~500 EUR, Mic: Built in

The prices can vary heavily as the Edirol has to be imported from U.S.
I also know other prices for this device, as my brother sells audio
equipment.  ;-)
So if you may be interested we could further talk off-list about this
topic...

Best regards
Bernhard